Monday, March 30, 2009

More Before Pictures of New Home in MO

More of the house! The story of the move is HERE. Dana and Jim have been so helpful. They went out to the property yesterday and took bunches of pictures for us and explained what each were. I'm posting some here:


Some more views from inside and outside the house:







The Living Room:




The Kitchen
(Cindi - here's the kitchen table I was talking about in the email this morning):






One Garden Bed (hopefully we will be putting several beds down using the Mittleider Method and having enough food so we won't need the grocery store so much):





Front of the house (mmmm! I can see flowers in that bed, can't you?):




Cindi - here's the mirror I mentioned. Is it staying? See below:


- Tamara Slack

2 comments:

SlowBro said...

WONDERFUL HOUSE! One of the names for God in the Bible is Jehovah Jireh. Usually translated "God, my provider" but one friend believes it is better translated "the God of too much" ;-)

Happy to have shared Mittleider method with you. Hope it is as good as it looks, we'll find out soon! I hate sitting on good information, love to pass it around.

Grace Abounds said...

Oh, I hadn't heard the other translation. That's very interesting.

I will keep you updated on how this garden goes. As you can see, there's some space but not acres of flat land. Dana took measurements yesterday and it looks to me like I can do 3 beds of about 25' (maybe??).

Keep me posted on your gardening too. I'd like to see some before and after pics along with the results of your testing methods too.

Tamara