Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Is Mormonism Christian?

From Joseph Smith:

"God is in the still small voice. In all these affidavits, indictments, it is all of the devil--all corruption. Come on! ye prosecutors! ye false swearers! All hell, boil over! Ye burning mountains, roll down your lava! for I will come out on the top at last. I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such a work as I. The followers of Jesus ran away from Him; but the Latter-day Saints never ran away from me yet . . . " (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 408-409).

From Brigham Young:

"There is not a man or woman, who violates the covenants made with their God, that will not be required to pay the debt. The blood of Christ will never wipe that out, your own blood must atone for it . . . " (Journal of Discourses, Vol. 3, page 247; see also, Vol. 4, pp. 53-54, 219-220.)

Have you ever wondered what is the difference between Mormonism and Christianity? Watch this slide show for answers.



Is Mormonism Christian?
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: mormon)
- Tamara Slack

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I was just in a witnessing sitution with a Mormon scholar. Please pray for him~ Robert Boylan.
Cool blog!
Tracy
Check mine out~
http://tracywagman.blogspot.com/

Grace Abounds said...

Tracy - I have no idea why my comments are not coming through to me. I just got yours right now. Sorry about that. Maybe I have the wrong setup for comment emails. Anyway, yes, I will pray for your witnessing encounter! I did check out your blog... nice!

Tamara Slack

Unknown said...

wow. great comments. i should write those down for witness encounters.